Cancellations, Refunds and Returns.
The client will receive a signed and stamped credit note, which can be used within a maximum period of (1) one year from its issuance, and does not represent a refund of cash. In case of loss of the credit note, it will not be refunded or valid.
The client must present an invoice or supporting payment for the credit note to be issued.
- In reservations made on tours and transfers that regularly require full payment in order to secure the space; In case the client decides to cancel the tour or transfer, 75% of the cost of the tour or transfer will be refunded. This cancellation will be valid, if requested within 24 hours. The remaining 25% will be for operating expenses.
If the client cancels before 24 hours, he will receive a refund of the total amount paid for the reserved service.
The term to use the credit note may vary according to the contracted service.
If the client does not show up to receive the contracted or reserved service, he will be charged / penalized for the total amount paid. The client will not be able to demand any type of refund or return, so Punta Cana DR Transfer & Tours is not responsible for any inconvenience that may arise.
- Punta Cana DR Transfer & Tours is not responsible for cancellations that have been made through hotel representatives or in any other way than the Punta Cana DR Transfer & Tours customer service staff. The client must contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +1 829-902-2245 to process any cancellation.
Cancellations must be made in writing via e-mail: (email@example.com or WhatsApp +1 829-902-2245). Verbal cancellations will not be accepted. In any case where a refund corresponds for services canceled within the allowed periods, Punta Cana DR Transfer & Tours will make said refunds only to the same credit card used when booking. In any case where cancellation charges apply, Punta Cana DR Transfer & Tours will cancel said reservation according to the client’s request, calculate the expenses and inform them via e-mail.
Modifications and Cancellations by Punta Cana DR Transfer & Tours
In case our service team needs to modify or cancel a transfer for any special reason, we will inform you in a timely manner and we will try to present different alternatives that do not generate an extra-cost. In the event that an extra-cost does arise, we will inform you and validate to understand if it is acceptable to modify the reservation with these new conditions. In any case, this will be the responsibility that our company assumes with our clients for this type of events.
Responsibility of Punta Cana DR Transfer & Tours
Our responsibility is limited to the publication of rates and information of the products and services that our company commercializes through our platform, to deliver the confirmation of the reservation generated to our clients in no less than 24 hours through email and to notify our clients immediately if there is any change that is required necessary by Punta Cana Dr Transfer & Tours.
Tours or other services
Punta Cana Dr Transfer & Tours accepts no responsibility for the information it transfers to bona fide local suppliers on behalf of clients. Our staff accepts no responsibility for illness, injury, death or any loss of any kind in events occurring during the performance of any service. This includes loss, damage or theft of luggage or personal belongings that any passenger may have with them. Any claim in this regard must be handled between the client and the local transportation provider or be covered by contracted insurance.