Terms and Conditions

It is the responsibility of Punta Cana Dr Transfer & Tours to ensure the accuracy and completeness of both pick-up and drop-off addresses and locations, along with all necessary information to ensure the proper provision of the service. Correction of any errors made during the booking process will be subject to our Changes and Cancellations policy.

Our staff has the authority, on behalf of the local Supplier, to decline any generated booking request. If a booking request cannot be assigned to a Supplier, we will promptly notify you via email. For payments made by credit or debit card, the customer confirms the accuracy of provided details, ownership of the card, and sufficient funds to cover the service cost. We reserve the right to validate card details before providing the service. Failure to validate or make payment grants Punta Cana Dr Transfer & Tours the right to cancel the reservation on behalf of the Supplier.

Vehicle Type and Description: When booking a private transfer, please note that the vehicle can be chosen from a range (selected). We guarantee that the assigned vehicle matches the one specified during booking. If changes are necessary, we inform the client first and await approval. If the client does not accept the changes, we proceed with reservation cancellation and refund the payment.

For reservations through our platform, they will be linked to the invoice generated through this means, which Punta Cana Dr Transfer & Tours will provide to the client. For reservations managed through other means, it is our responsibility to communicate these conditions to the client through the intended communication channel.

Rates and Payment: The applicable price for any service is the one displayed on our website at the time of reservation. Corrections might be requested after reservation, if the selected product does not match the correct service data at the destination. Customers will be informed of corrections, and they can choose to accept new conditions and make a new reservation or cancel, with 100% refund if payment was made.

Modifications and Cancellations by the Client: Through the platform, non-rate altering corrections are possible, such as increasing passenger count up to the vehicle's capacity, modifying flight arrival/departure times (if rate-neutral between day and night), or updating contact info. Fare-increasing changes require reservation cancellation and a new booking. Changes can be managed by the client up to 48 hours before the transfer. For shorter periods, contact our customer service to verify feasibility and potential costs.

Cancellations, Refunds, and Returns: The client will receive a credit note valid for (1) one year from issuance, not representing a cash refund. Loss of the credit note leads to no refund or validity. Presentation of an invoice or payment proof is required for credit note issuance.

Note: For tours and transfers requiring full prepayment to secure space, cancellations result in 75% tour/transfer cost refund if requested within 24 hours. Remaining 25% covers operating expenses. Cancelling before 24 hours warrants a full refund.

Credit note usage period varies by contracted service.

NO SHOWS: Clients not present for contracted/reserved service are charged the total amount, with no refund or return possible. Punta Cana DR Transfer & Tours is not responsible for resulting inconveniences.

Important:Cancellations made through hotel representatives or means other than Punta Cana DR Transfer & Tours customer service staff are not our responsibility. Clients must contact us via email at [email protected] or WhatsApp +1 829-902-2245 for cancellations. Written cancellations via email are required. Refunds are issued to the original credit card used for booking. For cancellations within allowed periods, we calculate and inform of refunds via email.

Responsibility of Punta Cana DR Transfer & Tours: Our responsibility encompasses rate publication, product information, timely reservation confirmation, and notifying clients of necessary changes by Punta Cana Dr Transfer & Tours.

Tours and Other Services: Punta Cana Dr Transfer & Tours is not liable for information transferred to genuine local suppliers for clients. Our staff is not responsible for illness, injury, death, or any loss during service performance, including luggage or personal belongings. Claims must be resolved with local providers or covered by contracted insurance.

Book on WhatsAppWhatsapp